New Summer Treats Menu!
We're pleased to announce our new summer treats menu for the 2012 season:
- Fried Pickles. Crisp pickles beer-battered and fried, served with car bomb sauce. (Sorry - this item not available Friday & Saturday).
- Corned Beef Egg Rolls. Three hand-rolled egg rolls stuffed with hand-pulled corned beef, sauerkraut, and swiss melting cheese fried to a deep golden brown. Served with a side of 1000 Island for dipping.
- Crisp Wrapped Shrimp. Delicate jumbo shrimp wrapped in rice paper and deep fried to golden perfection. Served on a bed of field greens with a drizzle of sweet and spicy sauce.
- Smoked Salmon PinwheelSmoked salmon, cream cheese, red pepper, red onion, and capers rolled into a flour tortilla and cut into pinwheels, served with a drizzle of spicy mayo on top. Absolutely delicious.
- Tomato & Feta Plate. A light summer snack, great for enjoying on the patio. Sliced tomato and feta cheese, light salt & pepper, with a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Black and Blue Salad.Crisp romaine tossed in Parmesan peppercorn dressing, topped with diced tomatoes, blue cheese crumbles, Parmesan cheese, red onions, and a sirloin steak grilled to order.
- Turkey & Bacon Sandwich. A great summer sandwich, featuring turkey, and bacon, served on toasted sourdough bread with avocado ranch dressing, lettuce, and tomato. Served with a side of pub chips.
- Fish in a Bag. This great summer special consists of red and green bell peppers, white onions, shrimp and haddock lightly seasoned with garlic, cilantro, and spices, all steamed in a foil bag. Comes with a piece of toasted sourdough bread for the juices. Yum.
- Portabella Mushroom Sandwich. Breaded & Fried Portabella mushroom with melted white cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and Parmesan peppercorn dressing on toasted sourdough. Served with pub chips.
- Corned Beef Quesadilla. Slow-cooked corned beef with swiss cheese, red and green bell peppers, and onion on a flour tortilla. Served with a side of salsa and sour cream.
- Sunday: Bloody Mary’s & Irish Coffees - $4
- Monday: Blue Moon & Boddingtons Imperial Pint - $4
- Tuesday: People's German Pilsner - $4
- Wednesday: Nine Irish Red & Warsteiner - $4
- Thursday: Ale Sale: Bass & Murphys - $4
Friday & Saturday Night: Famous Prime Rib
Friday and Saturday Evening, from 5 PM - 10 PM. Succulent, slow-cooked prime rib entree with sides of mashed potatoes and our vegetable of the day.